Share it now!
Answers to commonly asked questions:
- ·I offer classes for all ages and stages of life
- Please fill out the Registration Form before class. Discuss any concerns with the teacher before you begin. Parents dropping kids must leave emergency phone number.
- I begin and end on our agreed upon time. If you have booked an hour session and arrive late, I need to end as agreed to stay on schedule for the next session.
- Turn off cell phones or leave in car.
- When parking, do not leave valuables in plain sight.
- Wear loose-fitting, modest, comfortable clothes. Shorts, tee shirts, yoga pants and sweats are all good for yoga.
- Bring your yoga mat, blanket, pillows, water and any props you like.
- Remember to pay attention to your body and focus on all movements. Be safe in each moment.
- The class begins with a time of quiet contemplation and ends with complete relaxation. If you need to be late to class or leave class early, please arrange that in advance. If private sessions have been scheduled back-to-back, you may need to re-schedule.